General booking conditions and sales contract
- The property is available for rent from Saturday to Saturday; upon request and if specified otherwise, the arrival and departure dates can be different;
- Rental period starts from 4 pm till 8 pm; should it start after 8 pm, the relevant surcharge is Euro 25;
- check out is within 9 am; should it be before 6 am, the relevant surcharge to be paid on the spot amounts to 25 Euro;
Payment deadlines and amounts:
- Within 5 days from the booking, 25% of the total amount is due.
- 60 days before the arrival date, the payment of the balance shall be made
- If the booking is made within a period of 60 days from the arrival date, the payment of the balance shall be made at booking.
Methods of payment:
- through bank transfer on the below indicated bank account:
BANCA DELL’ADRIATICO – ANCONA
IBAN: IT67 J057 4802 6010 7403 0003 36E
In the name of: CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL
- through credit card operating on a circuit with guaranteed protection against frauds.
The booking shall be considered accepted, and the contract shall be consequently drawn up, only when the organizer sends a written confirmation of the booking, and upon receipt of the 25% deposit, as specified in the payment conditions. Emails and faxes are valid written means of confirmation.
Should the customer fail to pay deposit and balance within the above mentioned deadlines, this shall be considered an express reason to terminate the contract; the organizer shall retain the right to cancel the booking and any amount paid shall not be refunded.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the following penalties apply:
- 25% of the total amount of the rental, if the cancellation is made within 30 days before the beginning of the holiday;
- 60% if the cancellation is made between 30 and 20 days before the beginning of the holiday;
- 80% if the cancellation is made between 20 and 12 days
- Cancellations after 11 days of the scheduled arrival cannot be refunded
In case of unforeseeable events, CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL reserves the right to offer an alternative accommodation of equal or higher quality and features. Only in case of force majeure, Cutty Sark may cancel the contract and will provide a refund of the amounts paid.
- complaints must be presented to the travel agency within 3 days from the end of the stay; after such date, any complaint will not be taken into consideration;
- once payment is received, CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL shall provide the customer with information on how to reach the rented property and with the telephone number of a resident staff member who will welcome them, hand over the keys and give any information and assistance required.
- CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL acts as an intermediary between the customer and the owner of the accommodation;
- The customer shall be informed of any significant change in the rented property. Upon booking, Cutty Sark shall not be considered responsible for changes carried out by the owner without informing the agency.
- On arrival, the customer shall pay a refundable deposit to protect the owner against damages to the property or furnishings; such amount shall be refunded on departure if no damages are detected. Should the customer refuse to pay such amount, the owner reserves the right to deny access into the property.
The accommodation rented shall not host more than the number of people mentioned in the technical data sheet.
In case of legal controversy, the court of jurisdiction shall be Ancona.
Technical organisation by CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL - Ancona.
Compulsory notification in accordance with art. 16 l269/98: Italian laws punish with imprisonment all crimes linked to prostitution and child pornography, including all crimes committed abroad.